The Funding Map displays grants from Candid’s database that are identified as benefiting Native Americans in the U.S. (including Alaska Natives, American Indians, and Native Hawaiians) or awarded to recipient organizations whose missions focus on Native Americans in the U.S.
- Identify potential grantees and funding partners working in your areas of interest
- Identify gaps in funding and minimize duplication of effort
- Make strategic decisions based on how philanthropy’s resources are currently allocated
- View aggregated analyses and detailed grant descriptions
- Map networks to discover new points of connection
Are we missing your data? Or have we gotten it wrong? Please email us. We’ve done our best to collect as much data as possible, but we know there are still gaps. We are always eager to expand and improve our database.
At this time, the map does not distinguish between Native-led organizations and non-Native-led organizations.Explore the Map