The Funding Map displays grants that are explicitly designated to benefit Native Americans in the U.S. (including Alaska Natives, American Indians, and Native Hawaiians) or awarded to recipient organizations whose missions focus on Native Americans in the U.S.
- Identify potential grantees and funding partners working in your areas of interest
- Identify gaps in funding and minimize duplication of effort
- Make strategic decisions based on how philanthropy’s resources are currently allocated
- View aggregated analyses and detailed grant descriptions
- Map networks to discover new points of connection
At this time, the map does not distinguish between Native-led organizations and non-Native-led organizations.Explore the Map
Don’t see your data on the map? Please email us to report missing data or errors. We are always eager to expand and improve our database.